Thrust Flight and its affiliated companies monitors and collects various types of information from our website visitors for legal and policy compliance, for the maintenance and security of the network, and so we can adjust our websites to meet our users’ needs and expectations.
Some of this information is collected automatically and other information is provided by site users. We reserve the right to restrict the use of our information technology resources and to remove or limit access to information technology resources.
Information Collected Automatically
We collect limited, non-personally identifying information your browser makes available when visiting websites. We may aggregate this non-identifying information for reporting purposes to assess the effectiveness of our websites without disclosing specific information that would link to any individual. This includes:
- Your Internet Protocol address
- The Browser type (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Your computer’s operating system (Windows, Macintosh, etc.)
- Your Internet domain (AT&T, EarthLink, etc.)
- Your mobile device (iPhone, Tablet, etc.)
- URLs of the websites you come to our websites from
- Cookie information described below
- The pages on our website that you visit including date and time of access
- Geographic vicinity and other demographic and interests information
Information You Provide to Us
You provide information to us when you fill out online forms on our websites or use a login-required service. Depending on the type of service, we use your information in different ways as outlined below.
- Inquiry Forms – Information that you choose to complete, which may include your name, email address, phone number, and a message, are used in order to provide information about our products and services.
- Purchasing Products or Services – Information that you choose to complete, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing and/or billing address, and payment information is used to complete your order and to contact you if necessary.
- Login Sites and Services – Various websites and web services require users to log in to gain access to information and tools reserved for our customers, vendors and staff. Creation of a login account requires you to provide your email address and authorization information.
- Personal Identification – In order to conduct federally mandated or other required background checks for some of our programs, we may collect online personal identification information such as social security numbers, copies of identification cards and more. This information is encrypted at time of submission and maintained in secure databases under multiple levels of encryption. This information will never be sold to any third parties.
Information you provide may be used for marketing purposes by Thrust Flight or our affiliated companies. If at any point you wish to discontinue receiving marketing e-mails or phone calls, you may use the opt out feature on our e-mails or call us at 972.735.9099.
We never blend our collection data with Google or any other commercial third party. See http://privacy.google.com for information on Google’s Privacy and Terms or to opt out of their automatic data collection.
Our websites have standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. For example, we utilize industry standard SSL encryption when accepting your personal information during online exchanges, as well as whenever we ask you to log in to any online tools or services.
- We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information to any outside commercial organizations. In some circumstances, we are required to share your information with governmental agencies such as the FAA, DOT, TSA or DHS. We will abide by all applicable laws governing the release of personal information.
- Collective information about site users – but never individuals’ personal information – is used in marketing, advertising and other relationships with third parties.
- We do not merge any personal information that you provide with any non-personal information provided by your browser. We do not collect client or user identifiers that Google assigns in order to calculate unique and repeat visitors. Conversely, we do not upload any personal data or identifiers we assign that might likewise allow Google or others to personally identify any individual.
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected automatically to better understand the needs of website visitors so that we may improve our websites and services.
Information you provide may also be used for marketing purposes. Google gathers information about users of its technologies to improve the online experience and help website owners understand how visitors engage with their sites. We use many such Google products including Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Reporting, Display Network Impression Reporting, Remarketing and Advertiser Features, and Reporting APIs.
To better support some features, we implemented Google’s Universal Analytics and enabled UserID, an identifier Google assigns to determine unique users across devices. However, UserID cannot be queried in the Reporting API and Thrust Flight itself does not otherwise capture, use, or merge Google’s unique identifiers nor does it upload or otherwise share with Google or third party vendors any personal identifiers or information that you provide as is outlined in this document.
We encourage our website visitors to learn more about how Google uses data and how you can control the information sent through your browser by viewing Google’s Privacy & Terms page. Users who wish to learn more about opting out of the automatic collection and use of data on the web should visit Google’s Consumer Ads Help Center.
We may release personal information when necessary to comply with the law, respond to judicial process, or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies; enforce our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Thrust Flight, our managers, staff, customers, users, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How to Update Your Information
Our sites requiring user login, including our scheduling system, provide you with the option of changing and modifying information you have previously provided to us. Contact us if you have difficulty in updating any of this information.
Changes to This Policy
We attempt to maintain, but cannot guarantee, continued access to Google’s opt out feature and policy documentation. Access is available through Google’s site and users are encouraged to remain familiar with Google’s documentation of what opting out does and does not do.